QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT
Technology package Highspeed Eco
BrightLine fiber package
PierceLine monitoring the process
Cutting package for non-ferrous metals
- Materials that can be processed and max. Sheet thickness that can be processed:
– MILD STEEL: 4-12.7mm
– Stainless steel: 4-25mm
- Up to 70% reduced gas consumption at higher sheet throughput.
- Oxide-free cuts in mild steel up to 12.7mm.
- Significantly higher feed rate compared to standard cutting method.
- Higher quality: Besides the high-grade cutting edge in thin sheet metal, now the cutting edge is also the best in thick stainless steel, mild steel and aluminum.
- Greater process reliability: Improved process reliability for cutting of mild steel. Saving on material costs due to reduced number of waste parts.
- Highest piercing quality and minimal contours: free of bulging, multi-staged piercing with the smallest piercing holes.
– Greater freedom for geometry.
– Higher part quality.
– Lower material costs due to tighter nesting.
PierceLine is able to monitor every piercing process – and does this regardless of material type and thickness. PierceLine is used together with a ramp cycle. For this, piercing is carried out with in a controlled ramp cycle and the end of the piercing process is detected by PierceLine.
Significantly reduced piercing times (up to 50% in conjunction with BrightLine fiber).
Less heat input into the material.
Piercing-end-recognition across the entire material and material thickness spectrum.
Smaller contour sizes are possible thanks to reduction of material sticking.
Reduced wear of the support slats due to punctual ending of the piercing process.
- Copper cutting package.
- Brass cutting package.
- Titanium cutting package.